Friday, June 22, 2012

¡Muy Caliente!

Spanish can make almost anything sound more attractive if your first language is English, especially American English. Since my first language is English and my browser apparently speaks English my spellchecker does not like the Spanish words in my title

It's about 82° Fahrenheit today in northeast Ohio and for me, that means its too hot. However, for the purpose of this post all of that is irrelevant. But I sometimes write my blog entries like I am talking to a person and a great icebreaker is the weather, which today would be an excellent ice melter. That's not funny, I'm sorry.  Also, in English at least, "melter" is not the proper word. So no more stupid jokes from me. Okay, that's a lie. I love stupid jokes. 

Well I've decided to start on my new paranormal romance/ high school fantasy series. I was thinking of calling it September and naming the first story "The Disappearing Act" BUT I'm not so sure. The way words and titles evolve when I am writing one can never really tell what my finished product will be like. I am constantly editing, rewriting, reworking, and imagining new titles for my tales.  For now the series will be known as September. The first book in the series is "The Disappearing Act"

So far I have a page and a half written. Wow some accomplishment. /sarcasm

For some reason this entry decided to have highlights in random spots and I am not sure how to correct that.

No comments:

Post a Comment