Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blogger, Twitter, Facebook

I have a few accounts for myself now. I have Blogger, Twitter and Facebook. I never thought I'd enjoy tweeting and I am not sure I do yet. However, I want to meet other people that write. I want to learn the world of writing. I can't box myself in and expect to learn anything.

Anyway time to promote my twitter and Facebook accounts.
Follow Me
Like Me

On another note, dug deep and ordered the 5 dollar book from John Locke. I bought it on Kobo. Its probably one of his more expensive e-books, although 5 isn't expensive. I'm just cheap. It's called "How I sold 1 million Ebooks in 5 months" So far its pretty exciting for a "How To" book. Normally, I get my "How To" information from the ehow website.

John Locke is pretty convincing, though. He said his stuff is worth at least 20,000 dollars. I believed it so I bought the book. I almost never buy "How To" books.

1 comment:

  1. I bought it too because although I and my wife have written a series of books ('A Vested Interest') which so far have drawn nothing but praise, they just are not selling. Having read John Locke's book, I can say with certainty that his method does work - after all I bought one of his Donovan Creed books 'A Girl Like You' just to see what he was talking about - it was 'only 71 pence' and... I thoroughly enjoyed it. He's right - it will never be considered a classic but like the James Bond books they are fun.

    His How I sold... book certainly made me an OOU for him but whether it will help me sell my books? Time will tell.

    Twitter is new to me too - despite having worked in information technology for years. But it did allow me to find you on blogspot and I'm following you there and on Twitter @Rhea_Luna

    ReplyDelete